4.20.2008

this weekend in the life of chanelle......

on friday i felt like CRAP all day ....stayed in bed till 1, made pancakes with a side of peaches, then transfered my body to the couch, then transfered my body to in n out at about 3, finally got ready at 6 and went to pick up christian. we had a little "date night" and saw joel mchale (the host of the soup) at the improv.

so we get there and were standing in line and this jewish couple in front of us can not stop looking at us and it was really akward cause we were like looking right back at them cause they were in front of us so there was nothing else to look at? anyway, we get in the second line, blahblah get inside, its so cute inside and every seat is a good one. we got spinach artichoke dip and chicken fingers along with a "sex on the stage" and a jack on the rocks. the sex on the stage did NOTHING. i think thats my new pet peeve.......weak drinks. like wtf?! what is the purpose, its just room in ur stomach that could be filled with strong ones. ANYWAY, enough of that. so little did we know dr drew was in front of us, along with his cute wife. all the comedians were HILARIOUS. joel mchale was amazing i was laughing THE WHOLE TIME. he is so charismatic and funny i want to be his best friend...i think wed get along just great. i met him after and he yelled at me for not having my camera. but gave me one of those cheek to cheek kiss things. me and christian then go home, and by that point my face was POUNDING. (sinus issues...it runs in the fam...unfortunately)


i decide its a good idea to get drinks with jamie at candlelight. i figure i might as well try to fight it and go have a good time. so we get there, sit at the bar.....which is the WORST place to sit at candlelight with 2 girls. YOU ARE BLOOD IN SHARK INFESTED WATER. so we sat there got some drinks......you see, my friend jamie just thad throat surgery and in order for it to heal properly she cant talk for two weeks. so the highlight of my night was watching guy after guy come up to her and then get offended that shes not talking in return to them. she leaves (thanks for that) to go get something therefore im sitting there by myself for a bit, the guy sitting next to her thinks its the PERFECT oppertunity to talk to me. hes like "so your drinking water" (in which i was because my face was in excrutiating pain) and i say "yes." hes like "me too, sober driver" my mood changes to impressed and im like "wow thats awesome good for u!" (kinda suprised theres someone responsible in simi valley) and hes goes "yah, i got two dui's....." annnnnnnnnnd thats where i stopped listening.

this guy sits next to me, i kinda brush him off, then realize hes nice and we start talking. you see people, i dont mind talking to guys when theyre not creepy and when they just want to have a casual conversation....it just never happens so i dont....anyway, were talking for a while and i was again, really impressed with how awesome this guy was, he really just wanted to talk. so im telling him about the mojito bar outside and he replies with "im sorry i didnt hear what u were saying cause i was starring in ur eyes." everybody: booooooooooooooooo. and strike out. my cue to leave. that was after i told him i had a boyfriend too.


ending the night was me on the verge of throwing up because my sinuses were that bad. worst ive ever had it by far.


today we start the day off by eating at 4 n 20 off laurel, (which is my favorite place to start the day) with craig, then get coffee, then to the wesc sale. woo! me and christian got 3 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts. woo! so excited.


tomorrow....audition...i really think im going to go this time ladies and gentlemen. and then who knows. thanks for listening to this really long drawn out post with no visual stimulation. aka pictures. loveubye.

No comments: