4.15.2008

scary time

so im walking to my car and i see these huge moth. gross. i get in the car and reach over to pull my hair back and i feel a bug body. EWEWEWEWEW! (i hate that im creeped out by bugs cause its annoying when girls are all squealing and what not but i have to admit that i am the same) so were already in the car when this happens, i get out and shake my hair and body and sweatshirt and everything, get back in, get myself together, and drive off. in the middle of our drive to get greek food it appears on the windshield. i scream repetitively, pull over on the side of a main road, and get out. christian flicks it out. i havent stopped thinking about it since. you know what the worst part is? the bug smelled. thats right people, when we were in the car it smelled like bug. i cant describe what that is, u kinda just have to smell it, but all u have to know is IT SMELLED. how the H-E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICK do bugs smell? i was convinced it was poisonous and i almost lost my life.


i still cant get over that a bug smelled. christian even said he smelled it too! wtf?


sad news: christians now sick and its definitely my fault. =(

No comments: