3.06.2008

last night

last night we went to sabrinas place that she was staying for her birthday. the view ( along with the house) was so gorgeous we were LITERALLY on top of the mountain. i was talking with her friend autumn forevvvvver! she was so amazing, i meet very few people that i can just keep talking to for hours, she was definately one of them. shes started her own business at 18, and moved to europe at 20,she also lived in tokyo, she just got back four years ago and has been living in between here and montreal. such an amazing cultured person.

ANYWAY! enough of me being in love with her or something. so kevin got a pair of pale yellow pants. my reaction was "awesome! those would look good" kevins reaction "i was trying to get the brown but they were out so i panicked" i explain that they would prolly look awesome and its fine. so after much debate we let it go, later that night he bbms me saying he just couldnt wear them, i get a little flustered but then let it go. he comes to pick me up and hes like "hey im outside" i say "ok cool ill be out in a sec" he says "can i come in and try my yellow pants on?" so confused i tell him ok and let him come him. of course, they look fine, not the best choice of shirt but it would do. we left and went to sabrinas. when we got them dan commented that they look like butter.....which led to kevin butterpants.
(these arent the pants but u get the idea)

autome continued to tell me about her design firm, and i then recruited her whole staff for her right in that house. after i found her a graphic designer, writer and photographer, i assigned myself to sales.

other highlights: automes pasta, kevin being FURIOUS at me for blurting out who won project runway, the 6 foot pepper shaker,the classixx remix of shwayze, buzzin being "off the chain", and me and liz being scared from the anticipation of the cute tomato timer going off (yes we wanted to see what it sounded like therfore we did it to ourselves).

1 comment:

Liz said...

I have a picture of the cute tomato timer and the baby cup. I will have to send that to you soon.