3.02.2008

candlelight lights my night.

last night keisha came into the the wonderful hole of simi valley so i went to candlelight to meet her with my lovely friend kyle. to be honest, i love candlelight. not because i love the music, not because its free, not because the place is "awesome"......i love it because the people that go there are EXTRAORDINARY. it is a field day for me, let me tell you. when im bored and dont feel like venturing to hollywood im like fuck it, im going to candlelight..... and im not ashamed. i find myself actually needed a monthly dose of it. and i always find it makes for good stories.

anyway so heres the highlights.

- there was a door woman.

-a red carpet like last time.

- a man with a mohawk and a HUGE belly, looked like he just got off of work, about 35, complimented me on my shoes, i say thanks. he walks away. i continue talking with kyle, he comes back 15 min later and hes compliments me one more time on how awesome my shoes r. i still dont know what his motive was.

-i witnessed a guy "dancing" which entailed him thrusting "as if his wiener would break through his pants and somehow enter the girls vj he was dancing with" -kyle. now candlelight knows what this guy looks like when hes having sex.

-me and keisha are dancing , kyles standing with us, this bar back all of a sudden goes "WOOOOO!" i was like what was that, kyle says "i think he thinks u guys are really drunk and im going to take both of u home"

-kyle gets approached by an ese`, asks him if he thinks the girl he is standing with is hot. kyle contemplates the words he should use seeing as tho he could die, he flat out says he doesnt know what he should say because he doesnt want him to kick his ass. the guy says no no, im not going to do that, my wifes over there, this is my cousin. seems pretty straightened out right? so then, the wife comes over and starts freak dancing kyle, she proceeds to ask if he was "with" me and he said no, so she continues freaking, then walks away. THEN the ese` asks "which one is hotter"

-i realised my biggest pet peeve at a club is arms grazing my back.

-there was a go go dancer.......imagine what that was like.

-i got free drinks.

and

-kyle was telling me a story about a girl and it went a little something like this " shes so minipulitive, she somehow gets you to think the way she is think, i mean, who cares if he talks slow?!"............i pause.......and start to crack up for about 5 min. i had to explain why i was laughing so hard but then he got it and we were both laughing really hard. someone is obviously bitter.


i hope you enjoyed my night at candlelight as much as i did. i have a feeling 90% of what i said you kinda had to be there, but its ok u get it.

tonight....VINE BAR! GOOOOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merci mon ami