3.21.2008

beachydays

so on friday it was a busy day. first off i had an audition in the morning and they told me to dress early or late 80s. so my first confusion was on how i was going to go about leaving out the mid 80s and then my second confusion was when i got there they wanted hippy attire. im pretty sure the staff at the company that called this audition lived THROUGH these decades. if i know the difference you should too.

then i went and met up with craig for some b-fast at 4 n' 20. that is officailly the best breakfast ive ever had. i cant stop thinking about it and now i think all other breakfast sucks. thanks craig.

after this i met up with kyle to retrieve my phone (because i put it on the roof of my car and drove away, when i went back to look for it it wasnt there so someone took it. an older lady called me at 7:30am the next morning to let me know that she found it and picked it up. dont ask me why she didnt 1, turn it in, or 2, answer the 10,0000 times i called my phone from my moms) we google maps it and get to the house theres a gate in front of the door and theres a nice little patio. i dont see the phone on the porch (because she said she was gonna put it there in an envelope) so i just opened the gate cause i didnt know what else to do. i go in and knock. a dog is barking and it sounds like someone comes to the door.........nothing happens. so we stand there a little longer then we hear the dog travel through the house and all of a sudden it COME OUT AND RUNS TWARD US!!!! thats right ladies and gentlemen this lady sinked her dog on us. we didnt do ANYTHING to make her scared or encourage her to do this. so we left and she popped her head out and went back in.........ya, it was the wrong house. so we finally get the RIGHT directions, because apparently there is two 282's on that street. we meet up with the lady, i get my phone, we hug because it felt right, and me and kyle went to the beach.

heres pictures from me and kyles beach trip. it was so gorgous outside and i was actually proud of my photography because usually im not so hot at the hobby. and my camera actually took good pictures! i think i figured out how to take them properly with that type of camera. anyway, we smoked hookah in his car which was relaxing and took a stroll down the coast hahaha! enjoys.














































1 comment:

Liz said...

losing the phone is like losing oxygen. glad that problem is solved.