8.16.2010

Tow Truck



I was planning on wearing this out on Saturday but as previously stated I was sick. So here's some fun pictures for your enjoyment. These shorts (Urban Outfitters) are MAD short but I can't help but wear them. The color, fit and style are amazing and I'll sacrifice looking like a s.l.u.t. to wear them once in a while. I got this blouse at Goodwill (of course) and have been dying to wear it. I love the colors, style, the fact that its see through so you can wear a lace bra underneath, and the sleeves. I paired it with a vintage belt and these semi-outdated-sex and the city-Dior-knockoffs-that-I-still-like-wearing, shoes from Asos. I'm also really into buns in general, ask Shurie, but I REALLY love buns on the top of your head. Its so stylish for something so simple. Anyway maybe I'll wear this outfit out one day...siiigh.
Photography: Ian

No comments: