8.13.2010

Party Outfit





Last night Supra/Krew had a “party” for this reality show and me and the bf went. It was quite hilarious because the crowd was a CRAZY mix of people from opposite sides of the spectrum and those cameras were hounding the star of the show like they were going to miss something. It was cool to meet all the bf’s coworkers, all amazing people, open bar and free food. We didn’t stay very long but it was still fun. This is my favorite outfit right now I think I’ve worn it at least 5 times to different things including last night. I got this AMAZING white blouse from Goodwill. The volume and drape are magnificent. I paired it with these infamous shorts that I’ve worn before (also a fave) and of course my FAVE shoes, the Jessica Simpson Dany platforms. We didn’t end up making it to Mozza like I had planned but I’m hoping to catch it this weekend. Blackboard Eats had a deal going yesterday for 30% off take out and I want to take advantage of that ho. In due time.

No comments: