8.12.2010

Downtown Club

A few days ago I shot with Shurie for the store. I love shooting with her because we just talk and laugh and it takes no time at all to bang out the pics. Shes da best. ANYWAY I had her shoot a few shots of my outfit for the day. Although summer is coming down to its last few weeks, I’m trying to get out all my summer outfits while i can. I got this skirt at Zara and I think its perfect for summer. The print and colors are great and its a great fit as well. I like pairing elegant items with older vintage items because I like the contrast. I wore a (another favorite of course) vintage yellow tank that I got at American Vintage on Melrose a long time ago and goes with pretty much anything, a cute chambray hat I got from the Urban Outfitters sale section (score), my Steve Madden platforms, and of course, accessories. I don’t know about you guys but if I like a set of jewelry I’ll pair it with all my outfits, which is why all these jewlery items look familiar. I’m also excited because you can really see my new hair in these pictures (the light tips) and I’m pretty obsessed with it. BTW these Sephora x OPI stick on nailsare STILL going strong! it’s been almost 3 weeks! love em.  Anyway, happy Thursday!

No comments: