8.18.2010

Leopard Faves



The more I do these outfit posts the more I realize that my go-to item is a vintage tee. I think I like the mix of dirty and clean if that makes sense. ANYWAY, I've been waiting for a month for these puppies (shoes) and I finally got them! I could not be happier! They are knock offs of many o' brands and from Korea. To be honest, I like them better then the real ones (Jeffery Campbells, Alexander Wang, Giuseppe Zanotti etc). Gasp! I know its a crime, but these have the best silhouette in my opinion. Anyway, me and the BF went out for some Pho and as you all know, I wasn't feeling well so I threw this simple, comfy outfit on. I love this shirt, it's from my grandpa's closet and its AMAZING. Although I'm not Italian I like to rep it. The leggings are from a local dance shop, which I like to go for my leggings because they are more durable yet still reasonably priced ($20). Under the tank is a lace bra from Urban. I love these because they're elegant and sexy all in one not to mention they look great under anything see through or with exaggerated cuts. As for the accessories, well you can guess where they're from. Be ready to see these shoes every week because I want to wear them with EVERYTHING!

No comments: