5.31.2008

oh how i hate mcdonalds




can we talk about mcdonalds new "chicken sandwiches" for breakfast and lunch/dinner?

breakfast chicken sandwich: chicken and a biscuit.

lunch/dinner: chicken, pickles, bun


does this sound good to ANYONE? who thought of these sandwiches? they must be the most bland sandwiches ive ever seen. chicken pickles and buns?! why is that good? and PICKLES?! REALLY?!?!?!

and dont even get me started how the sandwich is considered "breakfast" because theres a biscuit apart of it. chicken and biscuit. sounds like breakfast to me! thats what i make myself every morning! what a balanced BREAKFAST.


try again mcdonalds u failed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually I thought the sandwich tasted like Chick-Fil-a. It seemed to me that McDonalds is trying to crack into their market but Chick-Fil-A has that all wrapped up.