9.25.2008

yay!


so today was me and the bfs 4 year anniversary!!

crazy huh??

well ive been giving him shit for 3 years to plan something so he finally did this year and not only did he show me up on all of my previous anniversary plans but surpassed my expectations like whoas!


first he came home from work with hand picked flowers from the flower shop then we went off to our dinner, in which he made reservations for 830. cute.


so i begged him not to tell me what it was cause i love suprises. and wow. thats all i can say. we went to providence on melrose. damn.


5 course meal with wine pairing. yup yup yup. he treats me goooooooood!


currently on the menu they didnt have what we had tonight and its not letting me copy and paste the entrees so heres the website


providencela.com


i approve. 10 stars, i cant stop talking about it.

No comments: