9.28.2008

friday night lights

on friday rr spun at a party.........what a treat that was. lets review what happened shall we?


here i am telling christian about the guy that looks like him in 30 years and hes trying to find him...


when we walked into the party said hi blah, then we went into the second room and this is what we saw.....




the flash scared me when ron took this

me dancing but i think its more of a " ill get you next time batman.....next time." pose with my fist in the air.

i took this one! woo! and they look so cute.

so royal rumble spun an amazing set and the party was going (thanks to me and liz) and then we had to bring it to the arena for "after hours". apparently it was lingerie night???

the lingere night kinda made me barf. but this girl was my favorite....

i felt like i was at phat friday....people were freak dancing everywhere....and it was the naaaasty kind. like the kind where u could picture how they are in the bedroom. bleh! heres a sample of the 18+ goodness.

and for the finale this is just my favorite picture. jerry curls are back maybe?


oh what a night.


(thecobrasnake.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha phat friday.
loves it.