2.29.2008

spending too much money.

today i worked, then me and christian went to the mall.

he bought me boots, i bought tights that dont fit my thighs, and an AMAZING dressssss woo!

i also just realised that i have purchased four pairs of shoes in the past 2 days. although i only paid for one pair i feel like thats a little extreme.

while we were at the mall, we spotted a man in his 40-50s wearing a 7xl white t-shirt, basketball pants /shorts ....green ones.....a white du rag, and some fresh ass kicks.

america never seizes to amaze me.

and yesterday while at coffee bean me and mike witnessed a guy riding his bike with a green/orange stuffed animal spider on his shoulder. we came to the conclusion it was sewn on because that thing was not moving. what possesses people to do these things? oh, i want a stuffed spider on my shoulder today? or maybe just while im on my bike? i mean DONT get me wrong, i do NOT want these people to stop BY ANY MEANS, i would just really like to know what goes through their head.


again, american never seizes to amaze me.

No comments: