1.21.2009

my new idol





please rent the lagerfeld confidential.


i didnt get a chance to finish it cause christian fell asleep and asked me to wait for him to finish it, but so far......o-m-g. i always liked him but i never realized i was obsessed. it also made me realize that i can make it because we are alot alike

1. we have too many accessories
2. theres shit all over our houses
3. he doesnt have patience or talent to make clothes, just thinks of the ideas
4. we both have dreams of clothing designs


thats all that we have in common so far. oh and we both like boys. but yah hes amazing and so inspiring. rent it if you like him, fashion, or interesting people.

1 comment:

Liz said...

It's definitely been on my "want to see" list... also, I didn't know The Real World was still on the air.