8.22.2008

updates


heyyyyyyyyyy everyone.

so this week i found out that i may go to taiwan for 2 weeks to dance for a new artist! im so stoked! ive never been out of the country


im also stoked to have free travel, get to do what i love, and get paid for it. so awesome.


theyre still figuring out details so im not for sure for sure but it seems like its happening!


in other news we went to my lovely curlys birthday party, then off to rhonda. highlights:

-me and mike in our physical fitness theme.....him in leggings me in a leotard and tights.
-going to curlys thinking well be dressed fine but were definitely overdressed.
-jamie telling jason the directions to where we were going cause she was that detail oriented when she was talking to him. (hes in san diego)
-mike purchased boots from target, in a size 11 in womens and definitely wore those bitches.
-jamie texting me before we left "i hope were not wearing the same thing" my answer.....we are definitely NOT wearing the same thing.
-the photobooth at curlys party which basically was a photoshoot.
-jamie leaving her purse EVERYWHERE
-cactus smelling worse than if ever has.


another good night. tonight me and christian are gonna go get some dinner with c-2 and craig my bff. then idk.


but SATURDAY! everyone should go to this cause its gonna be tiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!



No comments: