6.14.2008

sad face

sad news.....we gave up the cleanse today....


last night i was having chest pains and i was getting anxiety from it all night long. i kept waking up and my heart was racing. it was awful.....and this morning i woke up and felt awful.


at the time i took it as a sign to stop but now im just thinking maybe i was just my body getting rid of more toxins? idk.

and besides that my life was so interupted! no auditions....no hanging out with friends......can someone please tell me what i could do during the day that doesnt involve food? i stayed home all week. i went to the mall once but didnt have money so that ended fast.

and besides ALL THAT christian was over it as well.

we desided to call it quits and try for longer next time. no worries. im going to look into other clanses and ask my dr also what she thinks.

well it was fun folks and it feels amazing to eat once again and join all u wonderful people.

No comments: