6.22.2007

mono throat.

sooooo christian was complaining about not feeling well on monday and how his throat hurt really bad. i wake up tuesday with my throat swollen shut, body achey, fever, and tired. i thought i was being a wuss when i was complaining but when i went to the dr on thurs and found out i had mono/strep throat i didnt feel so bad.

the dr thinks i have mono because my throat was too swollen for strep, and i didnt have sores or puss on my tonils like u do when u have strep.

but i still tested positive for strep.

weird.

so i find out the results on monday im assuming cause they didnt get anything in today...


at least i got shit to garggle with so my swelling went down in my throat. it was realllllllllllllly painful, and i couldnt eat for three days! but i was starving! so miserable!


anyway so im resting like crazy so i can get over this. so nothing entertaining as of now. but i do have these cute pictures of pico when she was little.

No comments: