5.11.2007

theme-sleepy

today we went to breakfast with christian and his brother. they are prolly the nicest most polite boys ive met. ANNNNNDDDDD i got up at 930.....thats right ladies and gentlemen, take note because i dont know if itll happen agian. after breakfast we met up with ron and kyle at the mall got some coffee etc.

yesterday....went to school had the shittyest day ever....tired out of my mind.....came home and s l e p t. funs.

i gave pico a photoshoot the other day and heres how it turned out. theme- sleepy.










i love my dog. its quite disgusting how much.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I just love Bostons. Yours is adorable. I miss Otis and wish I still had him. Alas, my ex got him in the divorce. Take care!

Andrew in Alabama
The 4th Avenue Blues

Anonymous said...

its a dog sleep dog world.

joey