3.03.2007

manalow fanalow

today we did the Dim mak photoshoot part 2. and its STILL not finished. then after me christian russ and hayley went to roscoes chicken and waffles on gower to find out ITS CLOSED!!! we still dont know why, so we went to the la brea and pico one which is actually quite far as we soon found out! but it was soooooo yums! highlights of my day: getting a shitload of FREE american apparel clothes (thanks to my good friend russell lee) and roscoes.

last night we went to my friend Daves for a welcome home party for my friend kenny. which we had good times encountering things like neichi (daves dog) humping keishas arm and her being too drunk to do anytingn about it, making up a musical theater rountine to "smack that" by akon, and allison telling me that the only 0 ill fit into is a walmart 0 which counts as a size 10. oh and kenny leaving early from his own party.


we then ventured to kevins manalows house which this flyer was posted all over the internet for. russ designed it as a joke (because kevin was really just having a small shin dig) and posted it a million times. it was a bigger hit than any other party weve posted about. everyone was rsvping, and asking about where it was, how can they get bottle service, a girl under the name of Dominique Brown even rsvped twice! she was ampted!! even today people were asking us how the party went. o man.





anyway while we were there hayley (who is my new favorite person) brought me and christian cookies to wash down with some grey goose, me and mike encountered the most amazing pictures weve ever seen of grandpas (one had a sign around his neck that said "hi my name is wayne") i later built a shrine dedicated to all the old folk which intailed me gathering every picture of an old person in his house and putting it in one place. of course i forgot my camera for this amazing event, but hayleys got it! (haylewood.blogspot.com).

anyway, we basically got home at 4, why i dont know, and then i fell asleep. the end.

No comments: