2.08.2008

its been a long time....shouldnt have left you

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo


ive been WAAAY too lazy to do this ish but russ brought it up tonight and i was like u know what? i should update this.

the catch is i have nothing exciting. hahaha. well since i last met with you ive come up with a list of things i want to accomplish in my 20s, started planning a trip to europe, currently saving for a vegas trip with christian, looking for a go-go dancing job for money, and got my hair cut by jerry.

my list of things i want to do in my 20s isssss......(in no particular order)

-go to europe
-learn french and greek
-get a BA in art history
-learn how to play the drums
-take singing lessons
-be in a band
-start a line with christian
-start an ebay store with my sister.

i like it.

N-E wayz i recently started reading factory made which is about andy warhol and EVERY SINGLE detail of his factory and the people in it. its been a little hard for me to keep on trucking with the overwhelming 400 pages ahead of me but its been pretty good so far. i recommend if ur ready for a challenge in motivation and time. so anyway if anyone knows me they know im OBSESSED with the 60s and everything that has to do with it so one day i googled edie sedgwick, twiggy, and celia hammond and i found some rad pictures. the 60s had some damn good photography. heres what i found for ur visual entertainment.








love you bye.

No comments: